[Web4lib] Seeking advice on questions for a survey of academic library webmasters

Primarydat at aol.com Primarydat at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 12:12:07 EDT 2007

Primary Research Group, publishers of surveys about libraries, is planning  a
survey of academic library webmasters.  We are interested in hearing from
webmasters and other library web professionals about the type of questions that
they would like to post to their peers.  We are looking for questions
particularly in the following areas:
1- preferred web browsers
2-- frequency and cost of re-design
3 --  redesign  goals
4 -- navigability and testing
5- use of PHP  programs
6- content editing software
7-- relations with college  webmaster
8-- usage statistics
9- federated search
10- staff size,  development and training
11- who contributes content
12-  interactivity
13- marketing
14- relations with social networking  sites
15- web-based library workstation and room reservation systems
16-  web based virtual reference
17- training end users

Please forward any questions that you would like to see on the survey  to:
_primarydat at aol.com_ (mailto:primarydat at aol.com) .

James Moses,  Research Analyst
Primary Research Group Inc.
2753 Broadway, #156