[Web4lib] Thesaurus Management Software

Sue Dentinger sdentinger at library.wisc.edu
Sun Sep 2 18:45:19 EDT 2007

The software we're testing for a thesaurus for the PrimateLit database
controlled vocabulary is dhtmlxTree: http://www.scbr.com/docs/products/dhtmlxTree/

It's opensource for the standard edition. There is a commercial license as well
for a professional edition.

So far it's looking very good, but we're not production yet. I don't get the
impression that it was at all difficult to implement, but I wasn't really
involved with the choice.

--Sue Dentinger
University of Wisconsin - Madison Libraries