[Web4lib] CMS (Content Management System)

Geer, Caroline CarolineGeer at letu.edu
Wed Oct 31 15:38:15 EDT 2007

Elizabeth,

Definitely take this course!  I received my degree in 1995 just when the
WWW was gaining popularity, so a course in CMS was not even offered.
However, my track was Information Science and I design and maintain the
library's website now.  My institution uses an open source CMS, and it
would certainly be helpful to understand its features and limitations.

All the best to you in your studies!

Caroline Geer
Information Resources Librarian
Margaret Estes Library