[Web4lib] CMS (Content Management System)

Robert L. Balliot rballiot at oceanstatelibrarian.com
Tue Oct 30 21:21:11 EDT 2007

Greetings,

I think this is an excellent point and a problem shared by many
administrators.  You can lead a person to a website interface,
but you can't make them think.

I am not sure if it is actually an issue of training, rather
than motivation.  Many people are disinclined to write. The
ratio of lurkers to contributors on this list is about 100 to
one.

Robert L. Balliot
1-401-441-5763
Skype: RBalliot