[Web4lib] Re: CMS (Content Management System)

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Tue Oct 30 17:26:13 EDT 2007

As someone who works with and supports Drupal for a living, I like my
job and love the product. Drupal has strong support and growing
market penetration in the library community, as well as a burgeoning,
active international user community.

Drupal has long been lauded for its capabilities and functionality.
The current version has made it significantly easier to install and
administer. The next version -- cue in the next month or so -- make
more improvements in those areas, and also make the theming process
much faster and easier.

Drupal is now scalable enough that mega-sites like Lifetime TV and
the Sony artist series use it.

Good stuff, even if I am biased <g>.

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company