[Web4lib] CMS (Content Management System)

Andrew Stevens asteven4 at gmu.edu
Tue Oct 30 15:13:47 EDT 2007

Deciding which CMS system is best is highly dependent on the context in
which it will be used.  Here are a few links that should help to get you
started exploring your CMS needs and options.

The CMS Matrix - cmsmatrix.org - The Content Management Comparison Tool
<http://www.cmsmatrix.org/>

CMS Matrix - OSCOM - Open Source Content Management
<http://www.oscom.org/matrix/index.html>

OpenSourceCMS <http://www.opensourcecms.com/>
(has a large number of online demos)

Linux.com :: Choosing an open source CMS
<http://www.linux.com/articles/54814>

2007 Open Source CMS Award Finalists
<http://www.packtpub.com/2007-open-source-cms-award-finalists>

Joomla and Drupal - Which One is Right for You?
<http://www.alledia.com/blog/general-cms-issues/joomla-and-drupal-%11-which-one-is-right-for-you?/>