[Web4lib] Embedded MP3 Player

Rachel Vidrine rbvidrine at waketech.edu
Mon Oct 29 16:18:05 EDT 2007

Can anyone recommend a simple, easy way to embed an MP3 player on a Web
site to play multiple clips? I found a tutorial online, but when I used
it on a site, no one seemed to be able to figure it out. I think maybe
getting rid of the text links for downloading the files in their
entirety--and leaving just the player--might lessen some of the
confusion. Adding to the confusion is the fact that the player doesn't
let a user to move from one clip to another with just the "next" button.
It requires having to hit the "next" button, and then the "play" button
again.

http://www.liturgicalmusic.co.uk/sights_sounds.shtml

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards,