[Web4lib] An Analysis Of Open Source ILS Market Penetration

Marshall Breeding marshall.breeding at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Oct 16 15:56:15 EDT 2007

lib-web-cats currently shows:

202 libraries running Koha worldwide
110 total libraries in the U.S.
61 of these are public libraries (including branches)
41 of these are public library organizations (not including
branches)

Crawford Federated Library System is coded as a consortium, which
means it counts as 10 separate library organizations.

For Evergreen:
264 public libraries (including branches)
52 public library organizations (not including branches)

-marshall

--On Tuesday, October 16, 2007 1:58 PM -0500 "Joshua M. Ferraro"