[Web4lib] Downloadable audiobooks - Windows Media Player for theMacintosh?

Michele Hampshire mhampshire at cityofmillvalley.org
Tue Oct 2 20:46:07 EDT 2007

I'd be VERY interested to know if Mac (OS Leopard?) users could run
Windows Media Player and listen to downloadable eAudiobook since one of
my biggest peeves with our libraries is paying for something that
doesn't work with a majority of our patrons' technology of choice.  The
platform wars are killing me.

For those California Libraries that are CALIFA members, I heard on good
authority that some eAudiobook solution for Mac/iPod users is not far
down the pike.

Best, Michele

Michele Hampshire, MLIS
Web Librarian