[Web4lib] mic recommendations

Chris Barr christopher.barr at villanova.edu
Fri Nov 30 14:34:25 EST 2007

PS: To get an idea of the sound quality of the sound quality, the
following link is to an Skype (internet telephone) interview I did for a
radio show/podcast we recently started here at Villanova called
Reference Radio.

http://blog.library.villanova.edu/referenceradio/2007/11/02/band-books-the-weakerthans/

This was done with a $30 Logitech headset with some editing in
Garageband, though with past experience I think the Plantronics deliver
slightly better audio quality and a sturdier design.

--chris