[Web4lib] Amazon's Kindle e-book reader

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 19:11:01 EST 2007

I have had several students this semester approach me about why can
they not have all their textbooks (this semester and past semesters)
electronically so that they will always be with them when they need
them.

I can also think of various professions that may travel from customer
to customer, or use multiple office locations where having their
handbooks, manuals, encyclopedias in an electronic form (that does not
require Internet access) would be beneficial.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com