[Web4lib] RE:Kindle

Kathryn Silberger Kathryn.Silberger at marist.edu
Wed Nov 21 16:01:49 EST 2007

The same may be true of marketing literature as well.   ;}

Katy

Kathryn K. Silberger
Automation Resources Librarian
James A. Cannavino Library
Marist College
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, NY  12601
Kathryn.Silberger at marist.edu
(845) 575-3000 x.2419

             "Jim Campbell"
             <campbell at virgini
             a.edu>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "'Tim Spalding'"
             web4lib-bounces at w         <tim at librarything.com>
             ebjunction.org                                             cc
                                       web4lib at webjunction.org
                                                                   Subject
             11/21/2007 03:43          RE: [Web4lib] RE:Kindle
             PM

             Please respond to
             campbell at virginia
                   .edu

True, but some of the answers have been speculation rather than fact and
were simply wrong.

- Jim Campbell
Campbell at Virginia.edu