[Web4lib] Feed builder

Edward Spodick lbspodic at ust.hk
Tue Nov 6 21:09:30 EST 2007

Kyle,

For a sample feed, you can visit:
http://ustlib.ust.hk/feeds/mediaonorder.xml
which is a feed created by the FeedBuilder software to let our users know about a/v items currently on order.

Feedbuilder feeds are extremely simplistic, with little ability to display additional fields.  But they do allow for quite a bit of granularity on the creation side when determining which records should match the feed criteria.

-Edward

--
Edward F Spodick, Information Technology Manager
Hong Kong University of Science & Technology Library