[Web4lib] Feed builder

Turner,Kathleen kt32 at drexel.edu
Tue Nov 6 11:18:34 EST 2007

It's an "Optional Enhancement" of their WebPac Pro package:

Feed Builder & My Record Feeds
Feed Builder is an optional product available with WebPAC Pro that
publishes RSS feeds directly from Millennium to any web portal or feed
reader. Library staff can create complex searches of the database or
review files that generate the outbound feeds. To help patrons stay in
close contact with their library transactions, Innovative also offers My
Record Feeds, which send timely alerts about holds, overdues and more to
any feed reader.

Kathleen

Kathleen H. Turner
Web/Education Librarian