[Web4lib] The Art Museum Social Tagging Project

Junus, Ranti junus at mail.lib.msu.edu
Fri May 25 14:18:21 EDT 2007

There are times when I think social tagging somehow makes more sense for
images and this is one of them.

Quote from their site:
"Steve" is a collaborative research project exploring the potential for
user-generated descriptions of the subjects of works of art to improve
access to museum collections and encourage engagement with cultural
content.
http://steve.museum/

So, I wonder if there are any libraries who already implemented
something like this for their digital (image) collections?

thanks,
ranti.
--
Ranti Junus - Web Services/Electronic Resources
 100 Main Library W441