[Web4lib] powerpoint question --- script to close ppt after slideshow?

robin na georgiawebgurl at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 12:16:48 EDT 2007

Hi all,
This list seems to have alot of information about most everything so here goes:

I'm tidying up a newly created tech serv lib staff e-learning/training tutorial using linked powerpoint presentations (one presentation serves as the menu, with individual learning units as separate ppts).
Throughout the tutorial there is a hyperlinked navigational menu: menu, help, back, next, resources)
I  want to add a menu object = exit tutorial (i.e., completely close down powerpoint)

I've read through about every powerpoint resource I can think of, but I can't seem to find the answer to this (yet, it would seem to be so easy).

Any suggestions (other than a different medium... I chose ppt because it will be easy for staff to break apart the units to design their own training in the future (excluding the flash I've embedded). Also the tutorial will be linked off of the departmental webpage, so I'm using pps for the format.

Any suggestions or resources are greatly appreciated.
thanks,
robin