[Web4lib] U.Va. Library website design review

Steve McCann steve.mccann at umontana.edu
Fri May 11 12:20:32 EDT 2007

I ran across "banner blindness" as well, but after about 5 seconds
picked up on the use of that huge banner space. I actually like the
technique, because I'm guessing that serious and focused users will be
able to spend all their time in the banner of the site and not have to
deal with the political mess below. (i.e. the link blur we're all
forced to deal with [great term!])
Nice work.
-s

--