[Web4lib] floppy disk issues

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu May 10 07:08:57 EDT 2007

That's exactly why my flashdrive is on my keychain.  I can't go anywhere without it....just like my AmEx card.

In the library, which is a computer lab, some 86 public computers....at least one flashdrive is turned in daily to lost and found, and at least one person a day looks for a flash drive that isn't turned in.

But mine is always with me.

dan

Show Up, Suit Up, Shut Up, and Follow Directions
dan at riverofdata.com
Dan Lester, Boise, Idaho, USA