[Web4lib] U.Va. Library website design review

Chris Strauber cstrauber at gmail.com
Wed May 9 15:37:11 EDT 2007

I am of two minds on the header: I like the idea of using it as a delivery
vehicle for all those services, but I really did spend ten seconds looking
for the catalog search box--I did not see it until I began systematically
scanning the page. Anybody else get a case of banner blindness?

Chris Strauber
Wofford College