[Web4lib] city swallows library website

Houghton-Jan, Sarah houghton-jan at smcl.org
Wed May 2 19:56:12 EDT 2007

You may also want to check out my article, unfortunately not available
online for free, "I've Been Framed! Designing a Library Web Site Within
a Government Frame" in Computers in Libraries  25(6)(June 2005): 6-8,
48.  It discusses strategies when you're put in this unenviable
situation, as I was in my last position.

Best,
Sarah Houghton-Jan
LibrarianInBlack.net