[Web4lib] Wireless Librarian Website is going away.

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Mar 28 16:57:29 EDT 2007

I hope the subject line caught your attention.  The Wireless Librarian
website now in my personal account at
http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/wireless/ is being decommissioned
by me.  The information on that site is moving to
http://wiki.webjunctionworks.org/index.php/Wireless_Networking_in_Librar
ies which is part of WebJunction Works wiki.  I am moving it to a
WebJunction site because I already am a moderator on the WebJunction
Wireless Networking Forum. The e-mail discussion group, LibWireless, and
the Wireless Libraries blog will continue for the foreseeable future.
Here is what I wrote as an introduction on the new wiki page:

	The purpose of this project is to serve as the home for
information originally posted by Bill Drew
<http://wiki.webjunctionworks.org/index.php/User:BillDrew>  (the
original editor of this page) on the Wireless Librarian
<http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/wireless/>  website. It is a work
in progress and will take time. Please feel free to update information
and to add your own resources. One hope is that individual libraries
will provide links to stories about their efforts and also links to any
documentation they created.

I will be moving content over to it over the next few weeks.  I have put
it on a wiki in order to make it a resource owned the all libraries that
have wireless networks.  I will also be moving over the page that lists
libraries with wireless networks.  My hope is that libraries will update
their entries and add new ones.  I will break it down into separate
pages for each state in the United States and a page for each country
for the rest of the world.  It does have a North American - US focus but
that is where I live.

Thank you.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
Morrisville State College Library
E-mail: mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4
Facebook me <http://www.facebook.com/p/Bill_Drew/202201900>
Bill Drew's Wiki: http://billdrew.pbwiki.com/

Wireless Librarian: http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/wireless/
Library: http://library.morrisville.edu/
SUNYConnect: http://www.sunyconnect.suny.edu/
My Blog:http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin, 1759