[Web4lib] Content management systems

Matt Grayson mgrayson at eserver2.lib.utmem.edu
Mon Mar 19 16:00:45 EST 2007

We've been using Drupal at http://library.utmem.edu/ for almost a year now
with a fair amount of success. Drupal 5 has just come out with quite a few
improvements and I'm looking forward to upgrading. The biggest challenge
we've faced with Drupal is the lack of support for "real" publishing
workflows - where all content changes go through an approvals process. On
the whole, though, we're pleased with how Drupal has performed.

Matt

--
Matt Grayson
Web and IT Services