[Web4lib] Adobe Acrobat

dschumann at trlib.org dschumann at trlib.org
Thu Mar 15 16:27:36 EST 2007

We publish many online forms and highly formatted document on our public
web site and our Intranet. Some of these documents need to be in PDF
format, and we'd like to utilize some of the advanced PDF features, such
as dynamic forms, etc. We have decided it's time to buy either the full
version of Adobe Acrobat or one of the alternate PDF file generators.
After testing a few of the Acrobat alternatives, I am leaning strongly
towards buying Adobe Acrobat. Does anyone have any feedback about PDF
generators that have worked or not worked?

Donna Schumann

Timberland Regional Library

415 Tumwater Blvd.

Tumwater, WA 98506