[Web4lib] IM Security

Micah Stevens micah at raincross-tech.com
Tue Mar 6 17:05:29 EST 2007

Keep in mind there are in-browser Java and Flash based IM clients. These
work pretty well in my experience, some don't need a IM server at all,
they deal with that by using server-side CGI code. It's all one package
so to speak, this really refines the avenues of possible security risks
since all the information is just to and from your webserver, just like
a web-page. Others work with a server.

-Micah