[Web4lib] ILS response times

Gair Helfrich ghelfrich at aclsys.org
Fri Jun 15 21:37:12 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

We're in the process of writing a RFP for a new system and we'd like to include a list of acceptable response times for various transactions--checking in/out an item, renewing, searching by keyword, loading a patron record, loading a MARC record, etc. So far, I'm not having much luck in finding any information. I'm reluctant to include what was in our last RFP--it's 18 years old!

If anyone can point me in the right direction or tell me if this kind of information is no longer included in RFPs I'd appreciate it.

Gair Helfrich, MLS
Supervising Librarian
Information & Technical Services Manager
Atlantic County Library
40 Farragut Avenue
Mays Landing, NJ 08330
609-625-2776 ext. 6313  Fax: 609-625-8143
ghelfrich at aclsys.org