[Web4lib] An Archive.org question

Michelle Gerry Mgerry at albion.edu
Fri Jun 8 11:09:25 EDT 2007

I've use Mega MP3 Splitter in the past with good results. Download it here:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/megamp3split.html

You can convert file formats using Zamzar:
http://www.zamzar.com/

_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_ .-:*'``'*:-.

>>> "Stevens, Julieanne H." <jhsteven at law.stetson.edu> 06/08/07 10:55 AM >>>

Is anyone else working with downloading public domain materials from
Archive.org for use in classes ?  While I'm good with downloading music,
I'm having trouble with the videos, even with a download manager.

Does anyone have any tips on a good, relatively inexpensive program to
split up the longer ones or edit some clips for classroom use ?  It'd
also be nice if it had some conversion capacity between various formats.

Thanks  !

Juju Stevens

Julieanne Hartman Stevens, MLS, JD
Electronic Services and Reference Librarian
Stetson University College of Law
1401 61st Street South
Gulfport, Florida 33707-3299
Direct Line 727-562-7304
Internal  Extension 7204
JHSteven at law.stetson.edu

"In the nonstop tsunami of global information, librarians provide us
with floaties and teach us how to swim." Linton Weeks