[Web4lib] Re: [lita-l] "The Ultimate Debate: Do Libraries Innovate"at ALA this month

HAZEL Margaret E margaret.e.hazel at ci.eugene.or.us
Tue Jun 5 16:46:49 EDT 2007

If necessity is the mother of invention, and libraries have
traditionally had to ever do more with less....the very fact of our
existence tells you that we are innovators.   It may not be flashy
innovation, but we are constantly reinventing how we do things.  Even in
the most staid institution.

-Margaret

Margaret E. Hazel
Principal Librarian, Technology/RFID_LIB listmom/GenX Librarian
Eugene Public Library
Eugene, OR