[Web4lib] Re: [lita-l] "The Ultimate Debate: Do Libraries Innovate" at ALA this month

Bill Drew bill.drew at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:43:29 EDT 2007

The questions imply a point of view that librarians are not innovative or
that innovation can only come by us creating new technologies.  It is
extremely hard to write neutral questions on such topics.

--
Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
E-mail: mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4
BillDrew.Net: http://billdrew.net/
Wireless Librarian: http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/wireless/
Library: http://library.morrisville.edu/
SUNYConnect: http://www.sunyconnect.suny.edu/
My Blog:http://www.bloglines.com/blog/BillDrew
"To teach is to learn twice." - Joseph Joubert