[Web4lib] FbG: FacebookLibrarians@ALA

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Mon Jun 4 20:04:53 EDT 2007

***APOLOGIES FOR RECEIPT OF DUPLICATE POSTINGS***

_FbG: FacebookLibrarians at ALA_

Colleagues/

I have created a New Group called FacebookLibrarians at ALA

[ http://iastate.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2363364738 ]

FB at ALA is intended to serve as a virtual forum in which those with an interest in Facebook/MySpace/SNS in Libraries can make contact and arrange for a F2F event at ALA.

I  am unable to attend ALA but do hope that my virtual FBLs will have an opportunity to meet Friends.

Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 5011

[ http://www.facebook.com/p/Gerry_McKiernan/16926735  ]

Iowa: Where the Tall Corn Flows and the (North)West Wind Blows

P.S. Thanks to Miguel Juarez of Texas A&M  for Suggesting a MeetUp at ALA !!!