[Web4lib] loading database descriptions into web page

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Tue Jul 31 14:53:32 EDT 2007

AFAIK, "Dynamic" does not imply any particular method or technology, nor
does it indicate whether the dynamism emanates from the server or client
side. It is certainly possible to create a very dynamic, interactive
application using client-side technologies like AJAX, Flash, XLST and Java.
While these technologies are generally supported on the server side, it is
possible to create dynamic applications without any server-side support.

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
http://www.chillco.com