[Web4lib] Topic Maps Survey

Stringer-Hye, Suellen suellen.stringer-hye at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jul 24 12:15:17 EDT 2007

Greetings,

Edward Iglesias and I (Suellen Stringer-Hye) are conducting a
survey on the use of XML Topic maps within the library community.

(for more background/information on Topic Maps see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topic_map>)

If you have any projects in a library environment that you are
using or are planning to deploy that involve XML Topic Maps please
take this very short (5 minutes) survey.  We are trying to get a
general sense of what, if anything, the library community is doing
with this technology.  The survey is at

http://survey.ccsu.edu//TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=l4KL5ml

Thank You for your time,

---Suellen Stringer-Hye