[Web4lib] "They*re Everywhere You Go*: Hip and Cool Librarians

Larry Schwartz schwartz at mnstate.edu
Mon Jul 9 17:18:55 EDT 2007

I'd be happier if these alcohol-soaked, ambulance-chasing,
graft-grabbing, ethically-impaired journalists didn't write stories
where the discovery that librarians aren't Gorgons is touted as "news."

Hmmm . . . maybe that's a letter to the editor.  ls.

--
Larry Schwartz, Collection Management Librarian
Livingston Lord Library

“I haven’t failed.  I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.”
Thomas Edison
“A perfectly normal person is rare in our society.”  Karen Horney

Directory of Open Access Journals:
http://www.doaj.org