[Web4lib] RE: [Publib] Job listing- Webmaster in CT

Bill Drew bill.drew at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:45:48 EDT 2007

Good way to keep out the riff-raff!  (GRIN)  It does seem very
counter-intuitive.

--
Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
E-mail: bill.drew at gmail.com
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4
My Wiki: http://billdrew.pbwiki.com
Wireless Librarian: http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/wireless/
Library: http://library.morrisville.edu/
SUNYConnect: http://www.sunyconnect.suny.edu/
My Blog:http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com
Al Gore quoting an African proverb: "If you want to go quickly, go alone.
But if you want to go far, go together."