[Web4lib] central search listserv-update

Pons, Lisa (ponslm) PONSLM at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Thu Jan 25 12:35:08 EST 2007

Hi all-
I received many enthusiastic replies to the idea of a listserv for central search. However, a couple people have pointed out that there is already a serials solutions listserv (which I did  not know- so thank you), and have suggested we do that instead.

http://listserv.tamu.edu/archives/serialssolutionsusers.html

Not sure then how to proceed- what would the group prefer?  I can host the list, in fact, it is already created, and can work on it tomorrow, or we can simply use the list above. However, as one person suggested, it would just be joining another list. So, either way is fine with me!

Note: as some asked, this list is (currently) not endorsed or supported by Serials Solutions. My library has the e-journal product, article finder and is getting ready to launch central search, and I simply wanted to share tips, etc...

Let me know!

Lisa
University Libraries
University of Cincinnati