[Web4lib] Webcast-in-a-box solutions?

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 23:04:22 EST 2007

I can put in a plug for the Quicktime Streaming Server suite of
software - most of the tools are free (if you're a Mac shop) and the
streaming server itself is open source.

See:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/broadcaster/
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/streamingserver/  (QTSS is the OS X
Server bundled version of Darwin Streaming Server: http://
developer.apple.com/opensource/server/streaming/index.html)

Cheers,
Andrew