[Web4lib] Re: [XML4Lib] OJAX federated search service now in Beta

Jason Zou jason.zou at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 19:48:20 EST 2007

It seems that OJAX is a good federated search service software. I have not
used its previous versions. Also I did not test its capabilities of
federated search.
I only tried its demo. To my surprise, from its interface design, it is too
primitive. And
it has some issues with IE 6 and Mozilla. Also it seems that it is
impossible to see the
abstract of the last record of my search result.

Anyway, it is an interesting software.

Jason