[Web4lib] "The Next Evolution in OPAC's and Search Engines" - MARS Hot Topics at ALA Midwinter

Mark Dehmlow mdehmlow at nd.edu
Wed Jan 17 11:19:38 EST 2007

Karen,

When possible, we post presentation on the MARS Hot Topics website:
http://www.ala.org/ala/rusa/rusaourassoc/rusasections/mars/marssection/marscomm/hottopics.htm

This will be dependent on presenters' willingness to let us post them
there, but they usually do.

I would check back there a few weeks after ALA.

Regards,

Mark Dehmlow
Electronic Services Librarian

      Electronic Resources and Serials
		 Access Department

211 Hesburgh Library       |  mdehmlow at nd.edu
University of Notre Dame   |  voice: (574) 631-3092
Notre Dame, IN 46556       |  fax:   (574) 631-6772