[Web4lib] "The Next Evolution in OPAC's and Search Engines" - MARS Hot Topics at ALA Midwinter

Karen Ventura Karen.Ventura at rhpl.org
Tue Jan 16 21:58:59 EST 2007

This looks really interesting to me!  Unfortunately, I'm not able to
attend ALA.  Is anyone that will be attending willing to share the
presentation with me, or will information be posted online at some
point?  Thanks.

Karen Ventura
Head of Information Technology
Rochester Hills Public Library
500 Olde Towne Rd., Rochester, MI 48307-2043
office: 248-650-7123
cell: 248-930-5668
fax: 248-650-7121
Karen.Ventura at rhpl.org