[Web4lib] Interesting article about the future of the librarycatalog

Lin Light holight at llcoop.org
Tue Jan 16 15:26:36 EST 2007

What if we had a bib record that didn't dwell so much on the physical
description and had an expanded 520 field where the details of the contents
would take the place of some of these arcane subject headings. Many of use
only to those specializing on that subject.
Oh by the way, I'm head of Technical and Automated Services.
Oh blasphemer me.

Lin