[Web4lib] Wiki for library procedures

Pons, Lisa (ponslm) PONSLM at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Mon Feb 12 17:03:06 EST 2007

Interesting. I've played some with Drupal- it doesn't seem from the back
end, that it would be that easy to add permissions, users, etc ... Is
that the case?

When you say mediawiki requires less staff overhead, is this for the it
staff, or wiki users?

Thanks!