[Web4lib] computer booking system for public library

Louise Alcorn Louise.Alcorn at wdm-ia.com
Mon Feb 12 16:58:38 EST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org
[mailto:web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org] On Behalf Of Cary Gordon
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 1:35 PM
To: web4lib at webjunction.org
Subject: RE: [Web4lib] computer booking system for public library

We have a client who is using SAM from Comprise Technologies and is
happy with it. This may be one of the "full-bodied systems" to which you
refer.

It is a 'full bodied' system, and is quirky, though it fit our needs
best of the ones who responded to our RFP.

It requires a server plus clients, etc.  It sounds more like the
original requestor was looking for an online scheduling program??  You
might look at evanced solutions' online scheduling product.  Someone
suggested it to me for a similar issue.

Louise E. Alcorn
Reference Technology Librarian
West Des Moines Public Library