[Web4lib] Speaking Of Phishing... Keeping Up With Securty Advisories?

John Creech John.Creech at cwu.EDU
Thu Feb 8 13:51:17 EST 2007

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, Jonathan Gorman wrote:

> I know when you go to CERT (www.cert.org)'s webpage they point to the feed
> John mentioned, but they also have on the bottom of the page a "New and
> Notable Vulnerabilities".

Thanks for clarifying that, Jonathan.  Before I posted today I went to the
bottom of an alert I'd saved from last fall and copied and pasted the
following:

   The most recent version of this document can be found at:

     <http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/techalerts/TA06-270A.html>

I've been getting these for years from cert.org and didn't realize the
difference.  Thanks.

john