[Web4lib] Code4lib 2008 Minority Scholarship

Robert L. Balliot rballiot at oceanstatelibrarian.com
Wed Dec 19 15:48:59 EST 2007

Me too!

Roy Tennant was responsible for making me
think of that.  But, fortunately, he has
already apologized for saying anything that might
be divisive.  And, Bill Drew has apologized for
anyone who might appear to be male.

Hopefully, all of the sacred cows will stop being
discussed now and no one will question the status
quo:

One male, an open coffee bar, and two hundred
white women in scarves.

Robert L. Balliot
1-401-441-5763
Skype: RBalliot