[Web4lib] Selling USB Drives to the public

HAZEL Margaret E margaret.e.hazel at ci.eugene.or.us
Mon Aug 27 13:12:37 EDT 2007

We started researching vending machines that could handle USBs, floppies, pens, etc., but did not find a ready-made model.  We would have had to buy a machine and stock it ourselves, and so research stopped.

But we did like the idea of selling USB drives.

We are still selling floppies.

-Margaret Hazel
 Eugene Public Library
 Eugene, OR