[Web4lib] No library resources on list of top 100

Elena OMalley Elena_OMalley at emerson.edu
Fri Aug 10 17:38:12 EDT 2007

"The written word: books, paper and sketchbooks," tied for 51st place,
with Don Taylor noting, "The Book - if this weren't a technology-focused
list, this would be number one."
http://www.c4lpt.co.uk/Top100Tools/writtenword.html

Points about tools vs resources and about library
e-tools/resources/online stuff duly acknowledged, but I'm glad at least
one person remembered one of the tools we supply.

Elena O'Malley
Assistant Director for Technology and Access Services
Emerson College Library, Boston, MA 02116