[Web4lib] Re: I agree, and suggest he be removed from the list serve.

Dale Irving dirving at sailsinc.org
Mon Apr 30 14:22:09 EDT 2007

> I agree, and suggest he be removed from the list serve.

I too found Mr. Oldfield's claims of an 'experiment' dubious, and the
inclusion of his offer inappropriate for this listserv.  Nonetheless, I
hope we represent a more tolerant community than this response suggests.
If our positions were reversed I would hope to receive a second chance.

Dale Irving
Information Systems Librarian