[Web4lib] PDF restrictions

Robert L. Balliot rballiot at oceanstatelibrarian.com
Fri Apr 27 13:37:28 EDT 2007

Greetings,

Here is a link to an example of a pdf that is
very difficult to alter or save.  It is created
with OmniForm for pdf.  I don't think that
you can lock it up this way if it was sent by
e-mail.  But, embedded in the security of a web
site, you might be able to get right effect.

It cannot be printed using Cutepdf.

If you review File/ Document Properties you can
see the settings that were used.

http://www.dlt.ri.gov/jobsri/StateJobs_files/CS14Application07.pdf

Robert L. Balliot
1-401-421-5763