[Web4lib] Peculiar behavior in a webpage

Andrew Hankinson andrew.hankinson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:48:07 EDT 2007

I'm using FF 2.0.0.3 on Mac (Intel) and this page locks my browser
up.  It displays fine with Safari, however.

I would suspect a bug with FF and long lists, but that would be just
a guess.  In any case, a tool that I absolutely cannot live without
for web development is Firebug - http://www.getfirebug.com/

That may help you track down your problem a little better.

Andrew