[Web4lib] graphics based content filter

Turner,Kathleen kt32 at drexel.edu
Wed Sep 27 11:54:35 EDT 2006

Could someone please define "flesh tones"?  Are we talking the old
Crayola "white people" flesh tone, that they've finally renamed "peach"?
Or are they filtering for just about every possible shade from ivory to
very, very dark brown?

And what happens when Grandma wants to look at pictures of her new
grandchild on one of the dozens of photo album sites?

Kathleen

Kathleen H. Turner
Web/Education Librarian
W.W. Hagerty Library