[Web4lib] What online tools/system are used by faculty to request a book for purchase?

Terry Huttenlock Terry.Huttenlock at wheaton.edu
Fri Sep 15 14:38:20 EDT 2006

We are evaluating the way our faculty currently submit book requests
online.  We have a vintage home-grown system that needs an overhaul but
before we do this I thought I would inquire as to how other libraries
are doing this; both the tools and or systems used for faculty requests
as well as how the tools/software interfaces with the workflow between
faculty, liaisons, and acquisitions.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Terry

Terry Huttenlock
Assistant Professor
Head of Systems and Technological Services
Buswell Library
Wheaton College
Wheaton, IL  60187

(630) 752-5352